Everyday brings with it something new, here are some interesting lessons i’ve learnt this year.
1. Genius is celebrated in public, but forged in solitude. Success is a function of what we do with ourselves when no one is around.
2. The differences between great and good is the time you spends alone, developing your skills and talents.
3. Great ideas are born in the shower, but it takes more than soap and sponge to bring them to reality. ( a good plan+ a good team + the right connections + hard-work ) * idea = Success.
4. Focus, there’s only so much stuff your brain can handle at a time. It’s hard to be your best when you have a lot going on, focus on a few things and do them well.
5. the greatest sense of fulfillment comes, when you take an idea from your head and you see other people embrace it. #facebook,twitter,MLK,Ghandi
6. Principles are different from beliefs, regardless of the situation they never change. Although religions differ in beliefs, they all share a common principle, that we should love God with all our heart and we love our neighbors as ourselves.
Because every body does it, doesn’t make it right. #principles.
7. Networking. It’s not enough to be a good person, or to have great ideas, what’s more important is if the right people know about you and your ideas.